Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life.

We had to hire someone else to tile over their hideous work. They are incompetent and unprofessional. I have attached pictures of their atrocious work. It literally looks like a three year old took a crayon and colored the floor.

Also if Krystal denies this being their work, I also have texts and a copy of the contract that prove otherwise. Please please do not hire this company...they will take your money and leave you with the following...(I have also included pics of the damage left behind and that was never repaired).

Also we tried to contact this company about our dissatisfaction numerous times but we were ignored, denied a refund, and they did not fix the damage they caused in our home. I have many many more photos also but hopefully this is enough to persuade you to use a different company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of concrete canvas flooring installation from Concrete Canvas and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Concrete Canvas to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Concrete Canvas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Holy cow, that's hideous!!

I had the same issue with this company....absolute sham.... it is a shame they are still able to do this to people